How Trump creates perfect timing for Entrepreneurs
Written by Darcel Laurie
The Trump Administration has caused quite a stir in the nation these past couple of weeks. Many citizens for the first time in a long time are actually fearing for their security in this United States of America. I know with the bans and talks about building a wall, it may be hard to find the positivity and I sincerely empathize with you.
However, the one thing that no one can take away from you is your gifts and talents. I think now is the perfect time to put them to good use. It's time to create your lane so that you wouldn't have to be petrified of one day getting fired, being laid off or stuck in a hire freeze. I mean what do you have to lose? The best person to bet on is yourself.
"The best person to bet on is yourself."
I know what your thinking, easier said than done, right? Of course it is! However, its not impossible. I mean with a President like Trump, would you rather just wait and see what happens? I think not. Here's some tips on how to take steps toward being an Entrepreneur:
- Think about what your good at and turn that into your business (i.e. baking, sewing, mowing the lawn, etc..)
- Start now. Start building your clientele (i.e. ask friends and neighbors if they would like to try your service)
- Treat your side hustle as a real business until you can become a full time entrepreneur
- Take risks. You never know how lucrative your passion can be until you make it a business
- Be patient. Overtime you will be happy you didn't solely depend on your 9-5.