10 ways to develop the habit of SUCCESS
Written by: Crystal Foster
Success isn’t something you just stumble upon, as some of you may well know; it is something that you must continuously work on. You have to wake up and decide everyday to commit and get it done. During the course of my research, I found that some of the daily habits of the successful were some that might benefit of us all. You might read this and think OMG, this chick is asking me to change my life because someone else is doing it, but that’s not the case at all. These habits are easy everyday things that you can slowly work into your daily routine. If you have suggestions that you think may be helpful for someone else on their road to success, feel free to leave them in the comments.
1. Be an early riser- I wonder who coined the term, “The early bird gets the worm”. People like Oprah, Warren Buffet, Jessica Alba, etc are all early risers who are up by 5am-6am.
2. Multiple streams of Income- Having a 9-5 is ok, but then what? In life, emergencies happen, Debt builds up, jobs are loss and as you all have probably experienced, shit happens. Multiple streams of income isn’t just a luxury anymore, it’s more of a necessity.
3. Build good credit- Sadly, we aren’t taught the importance of credit in school and by the time we learn about it, it’s too late. Credit is the key to everything these days, getting a nice house, a good job, a loan etc. Repairing your credit if it is needed could be one of the best things you do for yourself.
4. Write down your goals- Don’t just think about them, write them down so you can see them. Make notes, do your research, scratch them off when you achieve it, hold yourself accountable.
5. Plan out your day- Don’t let your day go to waste. Write down your daily goals, tackle them and check them off. Do something every day that will get you closer to your dream.
6. DON’T GIVE UP!- Don’t let anything or anyone stand in the way of your dreams.
7. Save your money- Try to save a little bit of every check you receive.
8. Less TV, more Reading- Did you know most successful people watch less than 1 hour of television? Time Reading for pleasure is spent with motivational and self help books
9. Health & wellness- You have one life, and one body, take care of it. If you only got to live in one house your whole life, wouldn’t you take care of it? Try incorporating healthy food choices and exercise into your lifestyle and how much different you feel.
10. Get some Sleep- A major part of living a healthy lifestyle and being able to give 100% everyday is getting the proper rest you need. Exhaustion can have detrimental effects on your health.